Commercial LiabilityContact & Navigate
These days, even minor mishaps can lead to large lawsuits. That's why no business can safely operate without liability insurance to protect its assets. We have you covered in multiple areas:
- Employee Benefits
- Foreign & International
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury & Advertising
- Products & Completed Operations
- Umbrella & Excess
How do you decide how much coverage your business needs? It may depend on:
- Associated Risk: an auto repair shop carries a much greater risk of being sued for personal injury than a pillow manufacturer.
- Business Location: some states award high damage amounts to plaintiffs claiming personal injury.
Consult with one of our insurance specialists for guidance. We have access to risk profiles and coverage amounts for businesses similar to yours.
And, we’ll help you understand where liability insurance, workers' compensation and business property insurance overlap, so you don't over-purchase one type of coverage.
Liability insurance can be purchased alone or as part of a business owner’s policy. We recommend general liability, which offers:
- Higher liability coverage limits
- Professional liability insurance (ensuring you’re adequately insured and costing you less in the long run)
- Customized coverage based on your total risk, not your business size
Let us show you how to get all the coverage you need to protect you and your business.
Taking these proactive steps can lower the potential cost of liability insurance claims for you and your business:
- Set high standards for product quality control in your company.
- Keep all company records complete and up to date.
- Provide appropriate safety training for all employees.
Let us know if you’d like safety tips for your type of business—our insurance specialists are here to help.