Disability InsuranceContact & Navigate
The odds of you suffering a long-term disability are much greater than you think.
Nearly one out of five Americans will be disabled for a year or more during their working lives. And many working Americans rely on their employer's group disability coverage, which may not be enough.
Disability insurance provides financial assistance when you’re sick or injured and unable to work. It can help pay your:
- Car payments
- Food and clothing expenses
By replacing a portion of your lost income, disability insurance can help you maintain your standard of living, and provide financial security for your family until you can get back on your feet and back to work.
Your income is one of your most valuable assets—protect it today.
Please consult with one of our knowledgeable insurance specialists to ensure you choose the right coverage for you and your business. We offer:
- Employer-supplied disability insurance - the second largest form of disability insurance available. On-the-job injury is one of the most common causes of disability.
- Individual disability insurance – Insures your earned income against the risk that a disability will make working uncomfortable, painful or impossible for you. Policies cover paid sick leave, short-term and long-term disability.
- High-limit disability insurance - designed to keep individual disability benefits at 65% of your income regardless of income level.
- Key-person disability insurance – to protect your company against financial hardship that could result from the loss of an executive or key employee. The benefits can help defray costs to hire a temporary employee or a replacement.
- Business overhead expense disability insurance – for rent/mortgage, utilities, leasing costs, laundry/maintenance, accounting/billing and collection fees, insurance premiums, employee salaries and benefits, taxes, and other monthly expenses when an owner is disabled.
If you own a small business, you need workers’ compensation coverage. Workers' compensation offers payments to employees who are unable to work when they suffer a job-related injury.
It’s more than just income insurance; it compensates for:
- Financial loss
- Medical expenses
- Dependents benefits resulting from a workplace fatality
Find out more about workers’ compensation policies and benefits.
Speak with our experienced insurance professionals today to make sure your business and your employees are protected.
Increase your peace of mind with an Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) policy. Provide your family with added financial protection in the event you lose your sight, hearing, the ability to speak, limb, or life as the result of an accident.
- Pays a lump sum when your family needs it most (similar to a life insurance)
- Affordable, low-cost protection
- No insurability requirement
- No benefit blackout period
With AD&D as a safety net, you’ll have less to worry about if a covered accident ever occurs. Speak with one of our experienced insurance professionals to put that safety net in place.