Automobile InsuranceContact & Navigate
When it comes to auto insurance,
we've done your homework®.
We get competitive quotes1 from America’s leading insurance companies to help you select the most affordable coverage while being prepared in case of accident or theft.
We offer discounts for multiple cars, safety devices, good drivers, mature drivers and loyalty—your savings can really add up!
Let’s work together today.
Lawsuits come easily but they don’t come cheap. Liability coverage gives you peace of mind and financial protection against physical damage and bodily injury resulting from traffic collisions or auto accidents where you may be at fault. You may need:
- Liability coverage to protect you against damage to others or their property
- Medical coverage to help pay minor expenses
- Underinsured / Uninsured Motorist coverage to protect you against drivers with little or no insurance
Collision coverage helps pay for repairs to your car. It's optional, but there are good reasons to include it in your policy:
- Collisions with uninsured/underinsured motorists
- Accidents involving buildings, trees, telephone poles or other stationary objects
When you think car accident, do you think of collisions with other cars? In reality, there are a number of random, yet severe, ways your car can be damaged.
Coverage that helps pay for damages not caused by a collision, may include:
- Falling objects
- Storms and natural disasters
1Quotes for some carriers may only be available by calling BB&T Insurance Services, Inc.