Recreational Vehicle InsuranceContact & Navigate
Auto insurance policies are for automobiles,
not recreational vehicles.
Recreational vehicles are unique vehicles requiring unique insurance coverage.
We represent some of the finest insurance companies across the country specializing in recreational vehicle coverage for:
- Motor homes
- Travel trailers
- Fifth-wheel vehicles
You’ll also want to add your medium/heavy duty tow or companion vehicles to your recreational vehicle insurance policy. We can cover those, too.
We offer specialized coverage plans, including:
- Personal Items - insures your clothing, electronics and tools
- Accessories - protects your awnings, antennas, satellite dishes and other attached accessories
- Emergency Expenses - pays for temporary living and transportation (hotel and car rental) if your recreational vehicle is involved in an accident more than 50 miles from home
- Fire, Flood and Theft - insures both your recreational vehicle and its contents
Speak with one of our experienced insurance specialists today or use our convenient Find an Agent tool to contact a specialist near you.
Roadside Assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week, pays the expenses you incur to get your recreational vehicle to the nearest qualified repair facility. Make sure you’re covered for:
- Battery failure
- Entrapment in mud, snow, water or sand
- Flat tires
- Fuel delivery